Monday, October 08, 2007

Now What? Or Rather... Where?

The next stage of my journey should take me to Slovakia, where I will seek out the ruins of Castle Csjethe before heading further south to Budapest, Hungary, to meet our church planter friends with The Bible League (TBL). As future posts will explain, Csjethe castle is fairly remote, and getting there is “indirect” at best, starting with a journey from Katowice (a larger “hub” than Auschwitz) to “somewhere near the border” of Poland and Slovakia (I’m going to shoot for a city called Zilnia, just on the inside of the Slovakian border, but am not really sure how possible that will be). After that, I know I need to get to a little place called Novo Mesto nad Vahom, and from there, to an even smaller town called Visnove, which is nestled next to nothing in the heart of the northern Carpathian mountains.

No comments: